Lucky Time is a Social Games is available online at the url: https://lucktimecasino.com/ and is only designed and developed for use by those of 18 years and older. No actual money or anything of value can be won playing these games. Practice or success at social Games site gaming does not imply future success at real-money gambling. If you are under 18 years old, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the Services.
By using the Services or Games, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to verify age at any time. We further reserve the right to terminate the Services in whole or in part, or to terminate or deny access to the Services by any individual, at any time in our discretion.
You expressly agree that, as part of the Services, you may receive communications by text message, push notification, and/or email, including promotional communications from time to time. You may stop receiving promotional alerts via email by clicking the unsubscribe links contained in such emails or by emailing your request to opt out, along with your cell phone number to [email protected] or by disabling push notifications on your mobile device. You may stop receiving promotional alerts via text message by responding “stop” to any promotional text received. You may not opt out of service related emails.
You must have an internet-enabled cell phone or device using either the iOS or Android operating system in order to access the Company’s mobile platform. Normal carrier charges and taxes may apply to any content you obtain from the Services. The Company is not responsible for any surcharges you incur from your cell phone or internet service provider as a result of the use of the Services.
You acknowledge that all materials on the Services, including the Services’ design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, software and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”), are the property of the Company and/or its licensors, and are subject to and protected by International copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. You will not obtain any ownership interest in the Materials or the Services through this Agreement or otherwise. All rights to Materials not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or on the Services, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, perform, display, post, transmit, exploit, create derivative works or otherwise use any of the Materials in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorization of the Company or the respective copyright owner. The Company authorizes you to view and download the Materials only for personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. You may not modify, use or adapt the Materials in any way or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purposes. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos (collectively, “Marks”) contained or described on the Services are the sole property of the Company and/or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of the Company and/or licensors. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are Marks of the Company and may not be copied, imitated or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of the Company. The Company may enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Where applicable on the Services (e.g., on message boards), you are invited to post your own content User Content”). You understand that all User Content, whether you have publicly posted on a forum, posted as part of your profile, or privately transmitted to another Service user or to us, is your sole responsibility. Though the Services are designed to be a safe place to share such User Content, the Company cannot guarantee that other users will not misuse the User Content that you share. If you have any User Content that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use (including but not limited to, photos, personal information, name, home address, telephone number, etc.), do not post it to the Services. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Services. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY USER CONTENT YOU POST TO THE SERVICES.
By posting any User Content at the Services, you hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, combine with other works, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, edit and display such User Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You specifically waive any “moral rights” in and to the User Content. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to your User Content. You represent and warrant that: you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section; and the posting of your User Content on or through the Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content you posted to or through the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may preserve User Content and may also disclose or use User Content within its discretion. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your User Content, may involve: transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree to each of the conditions in this Agreement and further agree that each of these conditions applies forever and broadly with regard to the Company worldwide. Posting of User Content to or through the Services, including ideas or disclosures of opinions, is voluntary on your part. No confidential or additional contractual relationship is established by your posting of User Content or is to be implied by our review or subsequent use of your User Content. The Company shall not be liable for any disclosure of any User Content, including opinion(s) or suggestion(s), you post to or through the Services. THE COMPANY SHALL BE ENTITLED TO UNRESTRICTED USE OF ANY USER CONTENT IT MAY RECEIVE FROM YOU AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER, COMMERCIAL OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO YOU AS PROVIDER OF THE USER CONTENT.
You agree that you will not use the Services to:
- (a) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise unlawful or objectionable (including without limitation, nudity and depiction of drug use);
- (b) harm minors in any way;
- (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to a representative of the Company, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Services;
- (e) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (f) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights Rights”) of any party;
- (g) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- (h) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, emulate, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (i) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- (j) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- (k) “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- (l) collect or store personal information or data about other Service users, or disclose another user’s personal information or data to any third party;
- (m) solicit personal information or data from anyone under 18 years of age; and/or
- (n) “bot,” “hack,” “crack,” or otherwise attempt to circumvent any access control, copyright protection or license-enforcement mechanisms associated with or related to the Services.
You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to User Content created by others that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. The Company does not endorse or have control over what is posted as User Content. User Content is not reviewed by the Company prior to posting and does not reflect the opinions or policies of the Company. The Company makes no representations or warranties, express or implied as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content or any other material or information that you may access through the Services. The Company assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate submissions or conduct, but reserves the right to do so. If at any time the Company chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, the Company nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the User Content, has no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content, and has no responsibility for the conduct of the Services users submitting any such User Content.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company and its designees shall have the right to remove any User Content at any time, without notice and for any reason, including but not limited to, content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable, in the Company’s sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content. The Company may store User Content indefinitely. However, the Company has no obligation to store User Content or make it available to you in the future.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Service users. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Service users. The Company reserves the right to terminate your Services access if the Company determines, in its sole discretion, that doing so is prudent.
You may submit reviews or other feedback using forms on the Services. Any comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to the Services (collectively “Feedback”) submitted to the Company shall become the property of the Company. The Company will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, application, site, Services or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in the Services, or operations, in the future. Without limitation, the Company will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You agree any testimonial you provide regarding the Services represents your sincerely held opinion and is being provided without compensation.